Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Want to Write

Yes, I am still here..

I started this blog last year to talk about being a single mom.  I don't want to talk about how difficult my divorce has been, or that I fight every f*cking day to stay sane in the craziness that is my life..I want to talk about QT and adjusting to being a single mom, to rediscovering who I am, moving on from my marriage, etc..

The problem is, this divorce has taken on a life of it's own, the drama volume is turned all the way up..I can't even see the end..I pray it is there and happens soon before I just disintegrate from the toxins that are thrown at me on a daily basis..

So, I want to, and WILL write about being a single mommy when I can keep my head above the water long enough..Writing has always been my go to outlet when life got too hectic, but even writing can't smooth things right now..

I will be back, I hope you will be too..
xo

3 comments:

  1. I understand. Sometimes there is so so much to think about that it's impossible to get any of it in writing. And I totally understand the insanity of divorce. Mine is still going without being finalized. Next month it will be a year since he filed.

    ReplyDelete